Monday, July 16, 2007

Working Hard :(


After working hard all five days of the week I get weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) for my self. But unfortunately almost every alternative weekend I am working as my clients organize all the events, parties on weekends.

I was working all Saturday in office in order to secure good coverage for one of my clients and to get P3 media for the other client’s event, which happened on Sunday.



Not only I had to work on weekends, but when I come to office on Monday morning, I came to know one of the clients interview is happening in two publications, I did not even know the venue. Both of my team members (seniors) were inaccessible, and I had to rush to the interview site after a long discussion with the other branch.

Some time I wonder am I the only person who is working so hard?


3 comments:

  1. yeah..i too feel d same way once in a while.....m i d only 1 working so hard????
    but then i think dat watever i am doing is making me wiser n dat gives me some respite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one who involves herself in many things is always the one who learns the most and comes out a winner. Even I used to feel that I was being squeezed - coming home at 9.30pm everyday, but when I look back at it, I realized I have mastered many things more than many seniors (not that the phase then was pleasurable and I want it again, so I agree with you. It could be disappointing many times. The bosses don't work much anyway in our industry).

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sporshi,
    Thanks for swinging by and commenting.

    U know, you are lifting up my spirit.
    :)

    ReplyDelete