Monday, July 9, 2007

Which celebrity do you look alike?


Hey,

Came to know from a friend about a cool website named myheritage.com. All you have to do is to upload your picture and it will scan your face and find out all the celebrities, whom to resemble. Well I have already run it twice with different pictures in hope of resembling some real pretty chick but then no success so far… No problems, all I need is some more pictures and a weekend to do it all day long. ;-)



My colleague has also tried it and she resembles Julia Roberts. But sorry guys she is engaged and we don’t have any vacancy in our office. Bad luck hunhhh.

Here’s the link to this site:-
www.myheritage.com
do let me know who all you guys resemble, and how do you find this site.

9 comments:

  1. i look like colin farrell. talk about Phonebooth...PR hero hehe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm…what a website, make a donkey feel like a steed. Ha ha ha, but u sure are my star. ;-) Colin farrell...look in to mirror. ha ha ha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hy i was kidding sanna,

    U sure are better then colin farrell.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look apparenly like owen wilson etc etc, its all crap! :(

    I did get some good ones but cant remember them.

    www.rosshetherington.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey that okay ross...
    i have seen u on ur blog, u sure are handsome;)
    [can't be mean all the time]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get a lot of Are U Johnny Depp!!

    it's annoying but a cross i must bear i guess*

    ;))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Billy,

    you should be happy, Girls find jonny depp Hot
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

    ReplyDelete