Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What will you call me?


I have 4 gmail accounts, 2 yahoo account, Hi5 account, Facebook, Orkut account and not to forget my official email ID. I have run short of nick names to create new ID’s.

Well I made all these Gmail ID’s one after another to run from people. Every time I don’t wish to see some one added in my gmail, I would open a new one. But when I look back I realize it has done no good. I still don’t wish to see lot of people there on my new gmail Account. And I want to talk to people/ friends which are there on my old ID but cant invite them to new ID, What will they think about me if I keep on sending them friends requests every other day from new ids.



Even my boy friend has started asking me “how many ID’s do you have, hope you won’t go on BF making spree like this”. Sound funny?? Hmmm… not to me.

I have even forgotten from which Id I have claimed my blog on Technorati, of course I am feeling bad and little tensed. But then my BF is helping me to figure out this.

MORAL: - Lot of Email ID’s land you in to deep S&@#T.



2 comments:

  1. i'm in agreement.

    it's just so 'deep s***' creating a bunch of ID's.

    It'l give you a lost soul. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Quincy,

    Can't agree more...im experiencing it.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete