Monday, July 16, 2007

Which dream to believe on ;-)


Was surfing through a blogger friend’s blog, In one of the post he has described how he is having nightmares, that his girl friend is dying of cancer. Which causes him intense pain that he cried in sleep, woke up early morning and smsed his GF to know if every thing is alright. Now he wants to know if this dream has any relevance or not?

Well, even I have been dreaming funny things about my office and colleagues now days. (Almost everyday) But I don’t believe in what ever I have seen, is going to happen or is happening :). It’s just that I may be unconsciously thinking so much about these things that they were still running in mind even when I am asleep.

I still remember when I was a kid I would dream about ghosts, some horrible animals every time my brother and I will talk about them or watch such movies. Then we will wake up crying at night, and get good telling off from our mom very next morning.

I don’t believe in nightmares, but dreams yes I believe explicitly. ;-)

3 comments: