Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Beautiful Himachal








I have come back from my home town after five days of holidaying. The place I belong to is extremely beautiful. My home is in valley surrounded by mountains from every side. You can see snow clad peaks of mountains all year long. God I miss Himachal. I still remember when I was young (I use to stay in Himachal) during winters there would thin layer of ice over water. I would be so cold that my brother and I would not drink adequate water.


We have done lot of stupid things together like killing bats with pillow, we would use pillow as bat and hit bat when ever any unfortunate bird would enter our home at night. We would kill rats and flies. What ever good or bad we have done, I miss it. Well I would not kill poor animals ever again but I miss those beautiful full of fun days.

2 comments:

  1. wow beautiful pictures...love the place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey somebody once said the most beautiful people on Earth are from Himachal Pradesh. Is it true? At least I know there is one pretty girl there.

    ReplyDelete