Sunday, July 29, 2007

Wonderful Days


Saturday and Sunday were wonderful days. I woke up at around seven in the morning, mom had just come from himachal, after receiving a warm hug and having a cup of tea, we started chatting.

We kept on chatting till afternoon, then I left home to meet a friend, we were planning to go for a movie, but we missed, and I don’t regret it. We had a wonderful time together, and after having dinner together and I come home with a good note and promise to meet tomorrow. Come tomorrow and I was again busy talking to my dad , mom and then watching Harry potter.




I met my friend around 3pm and we went straight to watch “Because I said so” I knew its not going to be a fun movie and that my friend is not going to like it but with the kind of movies are on air , I thought this is the safest bet but hmmmm….i was wrong.

Still a fantastic and full of fun this weekend was, come to think of it almost all my weekends are full of fun. Even though I was having differences with my friend (BF to be correct) but the weekend made me forget every thing as he made me feel so loved, so all the things become trivial.

1 comment:

  1. I know... Because I said so is such a cute movie, you got learn new definitions too ;-)

    ReplyDelete