Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Back 2 Work


Back to work. Been to Himachal my home town for five days. Weather was so pleasant, we had to take blanket at night. Met my relatives after a long long time. Wow it felt good.On Friday we went to Murarati Devi, which is at the peak of a very high mountain. Road was horrible, but it was fun going there. View from the top( murari devi temple) was beautiful, we could see Sundernagar Lake, and lot of other places( i don't know the names) from there. On Saturday we visited THAI MATA, my favourite goddess. As usual i asked for lot of things from her. Which i am sure i will get and i dont get them i would get something better. :)

We came back on Monday morning, and i could not even take an off as i had lot of work in office. So while working my beautiful Himachal was flashing on the back of my mind.

But, what to do??.... Ohh just remember i have lot of work lined up.
Should get back to it, if i don't wish to stay back.


:)

1 comment:

  1. wow cool. bella. hope you enjoyed a lot...tell me more stories abt it again.

    ReplyDelete