Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Bye Bye Advertisements

I am going to delete all these advertisements from my blog, I don’t want it to be famous anymore. I don’t care if some one reads it or not. It was never meant for this. I created it so that I can share all my feeling with it. But over the period of time I became greedy and put advertisement on it, linked many blogs and requested them to link me too.



But, now enough of all these stupid things. Anyway, even if It get linked with many blogs, who’s going to read it and click on advertisements. Who care about others feelings? Who give a damn in what mood I am today, if I had a fight with my boyfriend or we are happy together.

So bye bye, google adsense.

6 comments:

  1. hey bella,you mean remove them from the homepage? looking cluttered?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet another Butterfly.

    Cyber Hugs as you continue your transformation.

    Life is all about change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEy palin,

    well i have changed my mind again
    :)
    :-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Simone,

    thnx for the comment dear..
    cyber hugs to u too...would chekc out ur blog as well.
    :)
    keep smiling

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, but I need them to help pay for hosting which is alot he he.

    www.rosshetherington.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. infact I have also changed my mind...u can still see advertisements here.
    :)
    God bless adsense
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete