Tuesday, June 12, 2007

How does my blog look?


Hey, How's my blog looking? Is it looking better or shall i go back to old style?


I am sorry to hurt you. Please forgive me. i am sorry that i keep on writing bad things about you. But i know you are the best guy. So caring and loving. Just a little grumpy ;-).

Who in the world can wait out side my office every day ? Who can put up to all my stupid and repetitive questions every time? Who can take all the responsibility of being mature in the relation? Who can care for me more then you do? I know you love me a lot. I love you too more then anything. But its just that you stay so strong every time, i fear my being there or not being there in your life does not affect you. But now that we have spoken about it yesterday, i know i do matter to you :).

I am sorry to hurt you, and i promise i will keep on saying sorry every time i hurt you, as we both know we can not help but hurt each other :)
Love you lots Spartan.
:-*

2 comments:

  1. hey new look...cool. i like this one better. and no issues about anything, cookie. i can imagine cookie jumping up and down in cookie heaven hahaha...with the red pie ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oyeee.... u prince charming, infact what is the name of that funny character who looks like mix of women and men and was in princess fionna's team.... you are like him/her what ever that creature was
    ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete