Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Horrible day


Today was horrible day. was working like an ass the whole day, was working on 4 clients. My god some time wonders what does these people expect out of me?? world?? so many calls from clients from other offices from journalists, ohhh felt like a call center employee. Dont have any energy left to speak. :(. writing this post that latter on i could remember that i worked so much and what a day it was. ;)

Some time i think i am not able to make some people understand. I don't mean to interview anyone, but i think i tend to forget sometimes that i don't have no right on anyone to ask them even simple questions like why did you call me?? or you angry.
but thats what life is all about.

Right now listening to "Had a Bad Day song" and "every breath you take". finding these songs very soothing. Don't know what is wrong now a days with a Friend of mine and i , we end up fighting for trivial things. Is there lack of understanding or i dont know if some kind of hint. What ever it is i am not ready for it. But then its life and fate so why would any one listen to me i am to insignificant.

Just wonder sometimes what is it Thai mata has in mind for me. Why have i become to emotionaly weak now a days. Why do i cry on every time on such things when i know some people are rude they don't care about other's emotions and they find emotional people fool, weak and unhappy from within , and emotions are nothing but dramas and tantrums for them.

I am trying to be strong, but in vain. Where is that real me who used to be very strong? Gotta find her.

Well enough being depressing, anyways who cares!
:)
lets see what lies ahead for me.... has to be something good.

4 comments:

  1. hey don't be sad :-) everything will be alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Emotional Breakdown Please! Nice bolg though, I like it. Cheers ;-) AT

    ReplyDelete
  3. well said hobbit,

    Things have to be alright

    ReplyDelete