Monday, June 18, 2007

So Happy


I think the weather has done its wonder on me; I am in cheered up mood. Happy about absolutely nothing, and believe me it’s such a great feeling.

Well, yes a friend of mine (Anupam) has promised to gift me a Great Dane. I checked out this dog’s pictures on the net as I had no idea what a Great Dane looks like. I was more than happy to see it. It’s a fabulous, huge dog. Wow. The whole evening I was planning that how am I going to take care of it, train it, and stuff... Funniest part is I even dreamt about it. This cute little puppy shitting all over my room.:)

I can't wait to have this puppy, I am also thinking about what name to give him. Thanks Anupam in advance for this :). Well I am writing your name and thanks so that you don’t break your promise. Smart trick, isn’t it??

Thanks good for making me so happy, for making me so privileged, and for every thing.

2 comments:

  1. All that we see, is but a dream within a dream. So carry on dreaming and one day the dreams will come true 'coz dreamsare the reason to see.
    AT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey AT,
    How long will i have to dream before getting my GREAT DANE??
    :)

    ReplyDelete