Friday, March 16, 2007

Y am I Sad?


Cant figure out the reason, y m i so sad? For some one who don't really care for me. Shame on me. May be this relation was never meant to be. May be he don't really need me. May be all this time i was clinging to him so much. I think he don't even like my company, i always knew some thing is wrong with me i am very difficult person, and no guy can ever be with me.

How can i forget that he asked me out on Saturday, first time during the day around 1:30 or two o'clock. We covered about 32km(one way) for a movie hall but we could not get the tickets so he drove me back and asked me to go home.Its not he was busy or some thing but he said here is nothing to do so u go home, and i ll also go home and rest. I could simply make out he was too bore to talk to me. Otherwise who else will do that.Its like he don't like my company, and is very bored of me so he avoid meeting me during the day time. He will always fix a meeting around six or seven in the evening, have dinner and drop me home.
My ego is completely crushed under his foot.i am like some toy to him. But i think i should now have some respect for my self, and leave dis guy alone. I have already disturbed him enough. Even if it make me sad...i dont have any other option.
Thank you very much for your time, but i dont need it anymore.
Wish you luck...
Enjoy.

1 comment: