Friday, March 23, 2007

Confusing Wat Is Real


Life is sometimes so confusing. My mommy doesn't like this guy. May be because there is lot of cultural difference, and he is the oldest,got lot of responsibilities, and all . my Jiju who said, he will always be on my said, actually think i cant survive with him, so many things, marriage is one big decision and wat not. My colleagues think that i should sit and think over it. i should not make my parents unhappy, they the only one who actually love me, and they have a valid point.

WTF, its my life yaar. Let me decide for my self. Well the question is wat is it i want..hehehehe.

okey okey....lets do this, how about i stop talking to this guy for a week, and c if i miss him or not. The stupid filmy think like, think who do u want to spend ur life with, who do u c ur self growing old wid does not work for me. I have to think ..think...but not in a mood now.

May be some time latter, or y to think at all, i will my destiny only. So time to cheer up.

1 comment:

  1. well well so much pressure girly...u should see what your heart wants

    ReplyDelete