Thursday, March 8, 2007

Ok I Accept Im 1 Confused gal ;-)


Was just going through my blog and realised how confused and fickle minded person iam... making contradictory statements in every other post ;-). Hey but life is fun. and im such an idiot, i want to learn guitar, i even have one(gifted) but i still have not joined the classes.. spoke to a friend today over the phone and he said he will teach me ya ya he can play well, but i was scared to go to his place as he stay alone and im not very confortable as i dont know him to dat extent. so i asked him if its possible for him to come to some place where he can teach me...and he said yes ...[wow yes yes yes] so may be tomorrow we will meet and den he will teach me. anyway on monday or tuesday i ll take admission in guitar class.

wow

No comments:

Post a Comment