Tuesday, March 13, 2007

wow..wat a feeling :-)


As soon as i come to office and saw the media activity docket, i was so angry.. i had to open it and then get lot of coverage’s pasted on our letter head , and the sequence was also not right :-X.. but i still did not say a single word and help this guy with every thing. Then after doing all that and handing over the presentation i made yesterday, my boss told me he will go alone for the meeting as he may need a backup so i had to stay back :X...
.... still weather is very pleasant, so we( A friend & I) went out to have coffee, then suddenly we started talking about our love lives. and .
She asked me what is it i like in him? and i said every thing ... i don't like his net surfing and bloggin, specially when he steal on my time for dis :) and he sleeping till 1:30 on holidays , when he is suppose to be up and ask me out:). i told her how cute is he, and how cute he looks when he mispronounce... :), and how we have met.

We have met through some blog, and i missed my media rounds coz i loved chatting to him, and how i used to lie that i am married and have a kid too. Then on day he told me dat he is getting married and will be out of town for one month. Though i did not know him dat time but still felt little bad, but said ok and congratulated him.;-) then after some time he told me about him and give me his no. too. Then the other day i also gave him my no. and showed him my pict and he also showed me his pict on orkut, he was not looking good in that pict. and then we decided to meet one day, i was feeling if should go and meet him or not as i did not like his pict. ;-) but still i dont know y i went and met him. when i saw him i was so happy as he is very cute and "chinki"(dont kill me for addressing u as CHINKI)and den i was little scared as he gave me quite scary pict of manipur. Once i was home he called me and asked me if i am scared or if i don’t like him, and i said no im not scared and i like u . :-), we started sharing a lot of sms , once we were messaging, i got tiredso i called him and said im tired of typing msgs. and we started chatting and kept on talking till my balanced died. But then he called me and we spoke for a long time. Since den we start speaking every night. he even come to pick me all de way to my office which was very far and i found it very cute. Though none of us would tell other that i love u, but i know we used to like each other a lot. Or why would he come down to pick me or call me without fail. I would wait for his call i used to sleep at nine o'clock but for his call i have waited till 1:30 at night :-). then every time at night i will ask him tell me ...tell me tell me ...and he would be like wat?? ru mad bella? go to sleep... and every morning i will send him message saying i m sorry for last night i dont mean anything. hahaha...so den he started asking me do u drink at night ?? idiot... :-) we will discuss that wat is happening it should not happen and we are fast but not say it..hahah...till one fine day we could not suppress it anymore...

I love de way we met it may be little scary to meet some one u met on net and trust that person to sit in his car the very first time. But i did every thing i advise all my friends not to do...and im so happy that i did it...and i m so thank full to thai mata who made me meet him. I love u...:-*

No comments:

Post a Comment