Friday, March 9, 2007

Happy Women's Day


Had a lot of fun yesterday (International women's day. All of us(my female colleagues)decided to wear skirts and some thing black...either the skirt or the top.
But 3 of us ditched dem..i wore a dark blue denim skirt and pretend as if all this time i was thinking its black..and wore a pink tee[;-)]..one of the girl wore grey skrt fringed wit black lace & white tee:) and another one of us [ditcher] wore some colour full skirt wid with one or two small black flower on it & white Kurti ;) rest were wearing sum thing black...then we went out for lunch, and first time in my life i had Bacardi breezier.i was not high or something but my head became little heavy.Then we played some rock songs at office. latter in the evening he come to pick me. i introduced him to all my colleagues. then we(p.n &i) had dinner at pizza hut and he dropped me home...so all in all yesterday was fun...

p.s.- all my colleagues was saying dat i don't behave like girl, i don't stand, walk. talk or act like them:-X
but den p.n. finds me very feminine...:-)...well dats more den enough for me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment