Sunday, March 11, 2007

Women.....


women...ya dats wat I'm.

u know wat a woman want?? no no she don't want expensive gifts, eating out, watching movies, long drives...none of all these. Wat she want is time... emotional security. I know, only i can make myself happy. u dont need to tell me dis.Don't tell me wat should i do.. who should i go around wid, i can decide for my self. I know wat should i do wat i shouldn't.

But dont u know a woman can lead u to love...an den decide if to take u r leave u?? :-)
do u think women are very weak?...think again...dey r not...dey r stronger den men..or y on de earth do u think god blessed women with ability to give birth?? She can care for u more den u yourself can...she can love u more den anything,even u cant think of...but u know de irony only she can also break ur heart carelessly and laugh while u going through terrible pain....
If she loves u don't think she is an idiot. U never know when she changes her mind...and become cruel. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment