Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Back from the Press Conference- Yawnnnn


I have just come back from a press conference(was playing good Samaritan- colleague’s client) and now I am dead tired. Well, media turned up, as expected finally, infact more than 50  people came.


I am happy that I went to this press con, even though I am like a dead chicken now, because I have pitched my clients to a couple of the financial newspapers.


The Economic Times, biggest financial paper here in India, has agreed to have a telephonic interview with my client tomorrow and the business Standard has asked for more details.I have also met many new journalists. 


Attending this conference and giving a helping hand to Shweta, my colleague, was successful for me too- kind of killed two birds with a stone( well, i will really hate to kill a bird) :-D

I am looking forward to many more such press conferences. :)

2 comments:

  1. You are a pretty looking girl, bella. Is that you there? :-) Press confs are fun, especially managing the freeloaders, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Palin: thanks, Yeah, tell you the truth I had no idea who all are frauds. But a colleague was so good; he did not let many freeloaders enter the gate only. It was fun watching him kicking them out. Woaaa

    ReplyDelete