Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What a lazy woman i am!

Yesterday while talking to Bidya, a HR Consultant, I realized how underpaid I am. I have been working like an ant all day long, servicing four technology clients for a meager salary.I sat there thinking, why on the earth am I putting up with this job? Is it because I love my job? Or is it coz I love my clients or my boss or the company? What is it actually? Then I pondered deeper as deep as I could ;-), what the hell, the reason is I am too lazy a bum to look for new job:-/. Infact to share my resume! Pathetic! People from good PR agencies been approaching me and I give silliest of the reasons for not sending my resume, as I will have to update it.
Man! I have got to do something about it! Gotta ask my husband to update it for me :P :D

No comments:

Post a Comment