Sunday, September 28, 2008

Wohhoo Got a Dragon Tattoo

I have got one more tattoo done over the weekend. I am not very happy with my first tattoo, and ever since I have got that, I wanted to get one more and, most probably, my last tattoo.
Well, it didn't take  much of an effort to persuade my husband (Gawd! I love him). On Saturday we both went to Mike studio at CR Park.BTW, he has got a cool and hip studio( he isn't paying me for this). I like the way they have done their tattoo shop. They even have a big aquarium. Anyway, we were directed to these two guys, who looked as if they are on drugs and have not taken bath for ages (but may be that is their idea of being COOL).
Hmmm, I did not have anything in mind but I was certain that I wanted to get it on my lower back and it should have my husband’s name. So, this guy showed us atleast a hundred pictures and after one hour of scrutinizing and discussion, I decided, I want a dragon, but, I did not like any of the pictures they had. Though, I did like one of the picture, but only its body, not the face. So finally this guy, who trued out to be a graduate in fine arts, sketched the face and name which looks like as if flames are coming out of the dragon’s mouth. 


They also put some cream to numb the area so that it didn't pain,  however, he had to apply something else too to numb it during the process- when i started flinching. I was really very pleased with the professional attitude of this guy (read Ramesh)

It took him two and a half hour to do this job. But i dont mind, I really like my tattoo.

PS.- I don’t like the tattoo I have got from Devilz tattoo’s. That guy also lacks a professional attitude. Infact I had given him a call on Friday, as he was the only artist I knew till Friday, and know what, that jerk put me on the hold while has was chatting and laughing. Therefore, I cut the line, and thought, Dude you just lost a business of INR 15000. Duhhh.

21 comments:

  1. really sexy tattoo dear! palin must be reeaaaallyyyy happy :D

    and good for u that u didn't get that tattoo from devilz...coz this one is much better and reasonably priced too...let him have his chats and keep losing customers like this :P

    i was not a "tattoo person" but seeing this one, i'm thinking on getting something done on my waist while it still flat :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Shweta,
    Thanks a lot that devilz guy really sux :). Know what, you are going to stay this flat always. What do u do girl to maintain this sexy figure ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexyyy and amazing tattoo yar..!!! like shweta i m also not a "tattoo person" but now after seeing this 1..i am planning to get something on my lower leg..but too small in size cz i cant bear the pain like "CRAZZYY U"...!!! U hv becom a live example for us....now lets see when Shweta and me would get smthing like this..!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Darakshan See I have become an inspiration for you guys. Hey, go to Mike www.tattoosbymike.com or something like this, don’t remember the website url, they put some cream to numb the area.

    Welcome to tattoo club: P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahem ahem what can i say....happy, proud, loved, and honored...and wow it's a beautiful tattoo on a great looking person. My turn next. Maybe another dragon with a Bella flame. He he :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey miss himanchal,

    a nice one, rather more gud one than last tattoo. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ palin, Thanks a ton sweetheart. cool, lets c when you get a tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Malik hey there thanks a lot! yeah even i like this one better :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohho...wow nice yaar...I'm happy dat finally u got a tattoo dat u always wanted & won't experiment more with your body... but u have got it on ur lower back... right..??? I wonder how will u see it...???

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ manjari Hi dear, thanks a lot for the advice. Yes, I have got on the lower back and, unfortunately, as you have pointed, I can’t see it. Of course I can see it in mirror but not easily and properly. :(
    I will show it to you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. it looks perfect..d detaisl r more visible on the pic..will check again... was showing it to my frens n kinda boasting also...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Bidzz... thanks! Ur the real pal:) U can see it as many times as u want :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The dragon really seems to like your back :-)If it keeps on spitting fire,summers could tun out to be verrrrry hot for you.
    BTW,i am not much into tattoos (nor on my body or my close ones).But this high resolution photo of your tattoo might urge many readers to have their body explored with colors and creations.
    When are you getting your next tatto done and on which body part ???

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Yogsyogi, thanks for the nice comment. Most probably this is going to be my last tattoo. Three of my female colleagues, who are very scared of getting tattoos, are now have firm plans to get at least some tiny ones done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey dude awesome tattoo...beleive me till the time i did not see it i was of the opinion that who spends 9500 for just a tattoo..but after seeing it and seeing ur excitement the opinion has changed completely - that its on the RIGHT person...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey sexy tattoo ... need to organize a party now, flaunt that dragon beautiful.. am inspired to get one too .. n obviously at mike's place..thinking of which place ?

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ Shilpi. hey thanks dude:) u made my day :-* :-* kisses. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  18. Heya Bell..
    Nice that U have another tatto to flaunt now.. and it looks gr8.. and a nice gesture on ur part to etch Palin's name.. :) .. he's lucky
    God Bless U both

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey Rahul, really sweet of you. thanks a lot dude, and god bless u too with many more girlfriends ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. People have such fascination for Dragons. But then you are a Monkey.. (according to the Chinese calender) ;) Anyways, the tattoo photo looks nice. The gesture even better. Of course, professing your love in this manner is rather nice. Hope Palin gets his done soon so I can decide which one looks better. Of course, I'll take ur side.. Now u must give a party, so that I can come and look at the tattoo in person.. Cheerios.

    ReplyDelete
  21. @ Shwetank: nice nice nice comment. Of course u will have to take my side only, as my friend. :) Yeah planing to throw a party at home sometime soon. let's c when :)

    ReplyDelete