Thursday, August 23, 2007

Anger is a dreadful thing, well now i know

My health was down for last few days. I was at home all the time; I spent most of my time sleeping and rest reading a novel called “FOREVER”. I have read some 267 pages of this novel and have reached to a level of addiction. There is so much suspense and lot of murder happening and all that.




But my bad luck I tore this novel apart in pieces following some verbal altercation with my mother. I hate it when some one mistreat my books or throw them. And my mother did exactly same, she threw my novel off the sofa when I had gone to the other room to change. I don’t know what happened to me when I listened that “thud”. I came dashing to the room my mom was in, and I picked the book tore it and threw it off the window. Then I went mad I picked all those precious gifts I have got and smashed them on the floor.


Oh I loved those gifts and I have put them on the table besides my bed. Well, about after an hour when I was cool down I asked my nephew to go and get pieces of the novel, which I though still be laying on the ground, but to my disappointment some rag picker had already took them from there.

So Moral is in anger to just lose lose and lose……
Now I am trying to find this novel. I want to know what happens in the end.


2 comments:

  1. Hey losing the gifts and the novel was a loss. I understand how you must be feeling. Yes, sometimes in anger we do things and say things which we regret afterwards.

    I guess if you can fix some of the gifts with glue and tape, maybe they can still be preserved as memories, even though broken. Cheers to your good health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya i know, But some of gift ,which i could not break, i threw out off the window.
    So all the gifts are gone
    :(

    ReplyDelete