Thursday, August 30, 2007

Life Is Not That Bad After All

Some times I think that I am so bless to have the Sana (My boyfriend). Indeed we fight for nothing at all, some times he drives me mad and then doesn’t call me for the whole day and night. But still he is the only guy, who understands me so well. At times I become so miserable, that I don’t know what to do? I feel sad for nothing at all. I don’t want to get married, I don’t want to work, but want to run away to some uninhabited place. Where, there will be a lake and I will dance in the rain all day long.

But when I tell all this to Sana, and tell him I don’t want to get married. He explain things so nicely, and suddenly change “I” who would dance in the rain in that dream place to “WE”. I tells me nicely,` Sweets when ever after marriage you wish you were never married, I will move to the other room, you can have all you independence and do what you want to do all alone. But I know you, middle of the night you, yourself will run to me and tell me you are done being single.”




He makes me believe things. Boring life suddenly once again becomes interesting and lovely with him. He is the cutest guy for me. I hate my mood swings, but with him around I know everything is going to be just fine no matter what.


I love the way he cares for me. Just some days back he bought me a dozen of bananas and a pack of chocolate cornflakes because he was concerned that I don’t eat anything in the morning.


Thanks god for being so nice to me, and giving me someone like him to be with me and take so good care of me.

3 comments:

  1. hey you seem to be so much in love. enjoy. hehe ;-) even I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am glad there is someone is there for you and you can look up to him. You are lucky! :)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya Pn i am what about you are u not?? ;-)


    Thank Raaji,and im sure that you must be having some one special in your life too.

    :)

    ReplyDelete