Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Pheww What A Day!


opening my blog after a long time. All these days were so very hectic including today. Today I have organized a relationship building meeting of one of my clients with a financial journalist who write on his industry but more of features. Meeting was good until my client broke news to her which even I did not know. I was zapped oh my god what is he doing? It was not supposed to be this way; we were planning to formally introduce this news to media after a week.


I even sent him a message from across the table but I think that sms never reached him.
But as soon as the meeting was over I called a journalist of one of the financial paper and gave the news to him, and as I share good relation with him I told him what happened. So tomorrow I am sure if not much this news will be in one of the top financial paper.

Now I am waiting for my client to send a note on the subject to the journalist who has already called me thrice as his story filing time is approaching him. On my part I have already spoken to client twice and told him journalist’s plight. Now it’s already 5:42 in the evening so let’s see what happens?

1 comment:

  1. Heard you have got great results.. front page in ET. Somebody is happening. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete