Friday, August 3, 2007

My Jaipur Trip

Last two days were very hectic; I was out of town with my team, for some event of our client. I was so excited to go, as I though I will get to see the new city and would be able to buy some stuff. But as soon as I reached there, ahh, we can’t even checked in to our hotel were rushed to the venue and stayed there till eleven at night then we went to our hotel checked in took bath had dinner at around 11:30pm, and then I went to bed.


Next day we got up early went to a famous temple there, and then went back to the venue. Since 9 in the morning I was running here and there to make sure if things are all right and then working in close association of my boss and the person of our other branch for press meet. I could not even grab a bite all this time and had lunch at around 4:30pm.



Right after the lunch we started for our journey back home. All my hopes to see the famous forts of the city dashed, and the worst thing my phone balance died and I could not talk to Sanna, and I missed him a lot all these two days. All the time my colleagues were teasing me for this. When I reached back at around 11:30pm he came to pick me and dropped me home, which I liked so much as a get to see him after two long days.

Well as the out come of the whole event is good, so all’s well that ends well.

3 comments:

  1. hey great work...i know sometimes things become a chore during such trips. All well's that ends well, cookie. Glad to see you back in Del :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks so beautiful~ I've never seen anything like it~ Where is Jaipur? Is it in India?

    ebestagent.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Labestagent,

    Ya, jaipur is in India, its called the pink city and famous for its forts. It sure is beautiful; u can search it on google and see the wonderful forts it boasts of.

    I am sure you must have heard of Taj Mahal, which is in Agra (India) and is one of the seven wonders of the world.

    By the way, India is a very colourful country.
    :)

    ReplyDelete