Sunday, August 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Spartan

Hey Petu Spartan,

Many many Happy Returns of the day. May all your dreams come true. May you be the happiest person on this earth. I know i am a bit irritating girl, fight with you for no reason at all. But believe me i love you more then anything, i do act strange and pretend as if i don't care, but "I Do" i do care for every thing.


Every act of yours make a huge difference in my life. I have dream of my future my family with you. Because of you my life is so secure and im at peace. I am not worried of what may happen tomorrow. And it gives me immense joy to know that you understand me so well. You make complicated things very easy. Things which make me ponder all day seems so trivial when you explain them.

I love you lots. You are my world, my petu Spartan.
Once again very very happy birthday.
:-*

3 comments:

  1. Wow cookie, a whole post on me and you sure are bold, girl. I love it. I was thinking hey what this could be about. Thank you so much. It is you who has made my life complete. I can’t spend a day without having talk to you or meet you. Love you very much. Ya I have become older now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post :)

    www.rosshetherington.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 29 is a great age spartan ;-)

    thanks Ross for commenting.

    ReplyDelete