Monday, May 28, 2007

Just wat i wanted :)


just in this post i am going to write about some one , once and for all. story begins some thing like...

we met through his blog, became friend and then more then just friends. He would chat with me during the day on Gmail, and would call me at night (as he would be very busy during the day) talk a lot about what we will do together, go camping, spend night looking at stars, and lot of good things. But as soon as i got in to relation ship with him, he was too busy to chat, but still would call me as usual at night only night. So i started saying call me during the day too, if not for long then just for a minute to say hi. So after much hue and cry he started that, he would call me in the morning around 10:30 for a minute and say hi, how are u , ok bye continue working. And some times during lunch(1 min.) to inquire had lunch?? and then would come to pick me in the evening and drop me home. But some times he would hardly talk as he would be tired just pick me from my office and drop me home.

I never asked him to call me for 5 minutes, all i asked was to call me twice a day even for a minute just to say hi, but may be that was too much of asking.

Once hooked to his net he would not even care to send a msg to me, and initially i used to call him once a while during the day but all the time he would be very busy so i stoped calling him.

he sent me a msg around one at night on Friday" hi sweets i have messed up my website big time, i hope i have kept a backup in my office so tomorrow i will go to office in morning and check" So he went to office, worked on his site and did not bother to send me a msg only the whole day, and den called me around quarter to five and asked hey u going for ur guitar class... i ll come to pick u. i said no no u work on ur blog i will come back on my own...

But he came to pick me around 6, 6:15 and then we go to reliance store as his data card was giving some problems. I sat in his car when he went to the store, as i wanted to stay alone, all this time i was thinking what has happned to me, y do i let this guy treat me like an option, when nothing better to do then he come to see me or call me. So i decided i have had enough, so once he was back in his car i asked him to drop me at a bus stand , but at a jamm(before bus stand) i got off his car took my guitar, and took an auto home.

He did not call me after that, then when he was tired of his blogging his net surfing , have had enough of sleep, he started sending me msgs at night(on Sunday, after a day and a night), dat y are u always angry with me? wat did i do.... so after some time i msged back...hey you must have had sleep all day, blogged all evening now when ur not sleepy don't you have some thing better to do??



And today he sent me the most rude email of my life, telling me that Know what, you only know what you want..what you want and what you want...... and if i don't love my self, no one can make me happy...as im not happy from with in... i want him to Call me in the morning, call me in noon, meet me in the evening, call me before sleeping...is there anything I can do besides this relationship in my life?...I don't need all this nonsense in this world. You have placed yourself against the website as if it is some sort of 'other girl' in my life. I have never seen someone getting insecure over her boyfriend's hobby.




Know wat the most stupid and silly thing is that it made me cry....when i should not have given a damn, how silly of some one to even think that i would be jealous of his blogg, OMG...but then dont we learn from our mistakes???


So much for my happy ending....

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment