Friday, May 4, 2007

Goa Trip


Hey we went to Goa for AGM, on 27th April, and were there till 29th April. I enjoyed the trip immensely thought i missed Sanna continuously. On Friday (the very same day) Mumbai team has held the party and the theme was p3 party, and me being an idiot did not carry any dress for the event. While my roommates were taking beautiful dress out of there bags I was fiddling with my bag. So, all these girls were dressed up in trendy one piece dresses, and were putting on makeup and jewels, there i was drying my ***with iron (Sporshi's Iron, thank god! she carried one), because I had forget to take ***s too…. And I had drenched the only one, which I was wearing, while frolcking in sea. Anyway I finally dry up my darling red ***, and wore a simple stupid pink tee and pair it up with a black skirt. But to my amazement no one was interested in who’s wearing what and this was a great ego booster for me. We danced the night away and people hardly had time to look at anyone.

Next day again we went to the beach, and obviously I again had to dry my red darling. AGM was in the morning. All the heads made presentation on what were their achievements and lacking in the year gone by and set target for themselves in the current year. It was so boring and we were very tired that we almost slept during the presentation. We were the host for the Saturday night party and the theme was “RETRO”. Being the host I was absolutely ready for the party. We spent the whole day practicing and deciding what are we going to do, Yes we had not plan the party in advance. But people come up with a terrific plan at the last movement, and it was decided that I have to dance on three song numbers without even my consent. After mild no- no i agreed to dance. We played a skit full of dance numbers and every one appreciated it. A lot of people walk up to me and told me that I am a terrific dancer, well these compliments made my dance and toil I put in worth it.

We went to the beach three times, in three days. We went for water sports like Banana Ride and speed boat ride. I almost broke my leg too in the sea as one of the girl fall on me while our ride get toppled in the sea. But all in all it was a full of fun trip.
Thanks to my company for such a wonderful trip. And yes Sporshi and i even fought but are still good friends. Goa trip infact brought us closer.
wat say sporshi??

1 comment: