Sunday, May 27, 2007

Its My Blog




While deleting my blog posts i realised it was not actually about my life, it was not my blog only। In every post it was talking about someone else।



But now its going to be mine only mine blog। About me me me and me....

Just to think of it, who so ever it was talking about was part of my life only? So technically speaking it was not talking about some one else. Then why do some people try to fuck around for nothing. Do people have nothing else to do in life then making other’s like miserable, and than they tell you that your not happy from with in. In fact such people are the one who are bloody sad unhappy from inside.

Anyway life must go on.

2 comments:

  1. that's nothing wrong i suppose..it only shows how much this other person has value in your life...you shouldn't let go of such relationships so easily

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx anonymous...
    but you know wat, this other person thinks im jealous of his famous blog... and just received the ugliest and the most rude email of my life from his, whom i loved so much. just wonder y some sometimes we end up loving assholes.

    ReplyDelete