Thursday, February 8, 2007

Where is life taking me



It's been more than a month we have broken up or to be honest i have moved out of the relationship, 6 years, ohhh, it's a 7th year old relationship. We don't gel well, we fight like cats and dogs, we are not each other's type- these were some of the excuses i gave before breaking the news to him........ but i wonder if we didn't use to gel well, were not each other's type then how did our relationship survive for so long. when he was calling me for about a month and wanted me to come back, he did every thing he could to convince me that we can be very happy together but as usual i was confused and adamant to go back...but.

but its been more than a week he has not called me, and day before yesterday i was missing him so much. i missed the way he cared for me, i missed every thing about him, about us, i missed him getting angry on me. i missed him. But now i cant go back to him, what face would i take to him. And most important thing i don't know if i want to go back.

i like this other guy. i love him, or i think i love him. But some time i really wonder do i love him?

So, now i have left every thing on god. He will take me where ever he wants to take me. I only wish he could minimise the suffering while taking me through the rough roads....

No comments:

Post a Comment