Friday, February 9, 2007

Those were the days..:)


I can't stop thinking about my childhood days. We, my brother who is 3 years younger to me and i used to have lots of fun together. Mummy never used to let us go out and play during summer afternoon because sun used to be very scorching in Himachal( ya we used to stay in Himachal) But we were very smart , we use to wait for mummy to fall asleep and as soon as she is asleep we use to get up from our beds and get down from window, and call one of our friend name PYARUUU (ahahaha) and go to collect Aam(mangos). We would play all those dirty games, i would hold pyaru by arms and Veer(my bro) will hold him from feet and throw him in heap of dung.......hahaha (ohh im laughing). And we use to beat up a guy name bittu when ever he will pass by our home....hahahaha....and than every morning while going school we would start crying, as dat guys house was on the way to school.(hahaha).... when ever veer would not do something for me i will tell him i will give you sweets name JHOOTH, and he was so innocent and cute he would actually believe me and fall for same thing again and again....[:)].......People used to think that we are twines as we were of same height and use to wear same cloths and shoes....even had same hair cut....I was so boyish all my childhood in fact all my school life.

I used to fight with my elder sister for veer. i would never let her get angry on him or slap him. i never slapped my veer all my childhood ...i was like mom to him. i would always take so good care of him. Yes, we used to fight too a lot lot lot, we used to fight like those WWF player.(:)]... For anything, for sweets, for roti,he will say i want that roti , i would say no i want that, and fight on any thing ...for plates for glass for spoon, for seat anything on this earth . But i remember we use to keep every thing to our self , we would not even tell mummy...(:) ) ...once i broke some thing, and mommy was pretty mad, i don't remember wat did i break. so she asked who broke it, i did not said any thing,. veer said he has broken it so mummy started getting angry on him, so i intervened and said i have broken it. It made mom even more mad, she was like,,,,what do u guys think of ur self u keep secrets from me. and she gave both of us hot ears and hot faces too(hahahaha).................ohhh i miss those days..i miss everything about those day...I love my veer, and love my mom too....of course dad, badi did, choti did...and dere respective families too....

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment