Friday, February 9, 2007

Its My Life...not URS

paradise

Today the weather is very pleasant. But it’s putting me to sleep. I had a great day till 3:00 o’clock than he called up. We spoke for 10-15 minutes, but once he logged to his g- mail account he sounded lost, so I asked him, if he is checking his email, he said yes. So I said ok.... you check your email. He was like, ok. bye, and hung up. I found it kind of rude. Why, coz he called me, and then he put me on hold so i hung up, than he called me again when some one in his office suddenly started talking to him, he said hold a sec. and don’t hung up, and I did not. But when he log on to net I couldn't understand what happens to him.

Our relationship is very funny. I don’t understand it. We exchange a message in the morning. wishing morning and good day ahead. Some time with good mood and emotions but some time just for the heck of it…………… Than we hardly speak during the day. I used to call him some time and we use to speak fora minute or 2 , as he is always very busy. But now days I don’t call him so he calls me once or twice a day for 2 to five minutes.


Then he calls me at night around 11:30 or at 12 some time at 12:30. Once he is through with his magazines, his blog every…. Every single thing then he gives me a call. And the funniest thing is he expects me to believe me that I am his top priority and he loves me a lot…..funny hunnnnhhhh.

Ok, he comes to pick me some time, once or twice a week; we meet every Saturday and Sunday. Eat out have great time together. But I don’t feel if he really care for me. I don’t know y but I don’t think he means what ever he says. So now I am trying to be neutral. I don’t want to feel for him or any other guy. I am tired of it. I want to be independent, happy with my self. Don’t need someone to make me happy or sad…..And know what, I can do what I decide . If I cant change the world, the people around me….I can surely change my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment