Friday, February 9, 2007

Life is not so bad...




Life is not so bad anyway...it's beautiful. believe me it is you who just have to change your perception to see it. Just because this guy told me that he is sick and tired of every thing, and he has nothing to do with me, just because he said that he cant believe i am so so trivial, does not mean i will feel bad and cry....

OK i felt bad but than realise hey....why am i feeling bad?

i cant change what other think about me...right...or can i ?? or can any one?? no we cant so why feel bad, as i know i am not sick...

i am so lively so so happy. i know i am strong....so why to feel bad just because some one or the whole world think otherwise........

As long as i love my self i don't care...and i know i am going to enjoy my company for the rest of my life....so be happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment