Monday, September 12, 2011

Dont Mess With Me!

First week at new office -you know how boring first week usually is- if you know what I mean. You have to be at your best, it is worse than first week of your marriage. Where you still have a chance to chide your husband in private ;-). Anyway, here in fact I am not feeling even a bit bored. Instead I am happy that I am away from that blighted soul (at earlier office)- where I had to constantly work on my will and somehow keep myself from the impulse and strong desire of bunging my Blackberry handset at him at a speed of 200km/h J.




But you know every place or office has its own, well-reputed, blighter(s). But trust me, if this time, forget about messing up with me, some irritant tries to say even ‘HI’ to me they are in for fractured ribs.




Geee…I can be a real devil sat times. Now I have scared myself too.

3 comments:

  1. Madam BF ,
    Your Office may hire an Ortho to treat broken ribs.

    Does your team working under you think of the same about u ? :P

    All the best in ur bew job .

    Did u start having some fun with out spending much ?

    Daily get rid of some -ve thinking regarding fun & richness.

    Good Luck.

    Bye

    K.SriKiran
    Hyderabad,
    A.P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. typing mistake . not 'bew' job. it's 'new' job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear K,

    it's good to read your comment, and feels even better that you read this diary of mine with so much interest... ;)

    B

    ReplyDelete