Monday, September 19, 2011

Adventure…could have been better, though!

Ok; so the other day I went out for a friend’s birthday party. And as expected of me; I lost my way back home…oh in fact I lost my way to the parking- where I had parked my car- to start with :-I


Anyway, I asked all the autowalas, within my sight, for direction(s). I think, this gave a chance to two college going guys to do their bit of social work for the day. So these, Pseudo- Heroes, started stalking me. Only that they chased wrong girl- Duh!

Just for thrills I press the accelerator flat, but then these stunt-men matched my speed, mark you, MY SPEED! Anyway when I have had enough of their nonsense, I took out my knockout- pepper spray and pointed it to them. Then I dialed a number on the phone, and pretended that I am talking to police, and started franticly gesticulating towards them. hehehe

All in all I scared then off and but I missed not being able to blind them with spray.:'( Tell you; they lacked the sports- spirit for that. :D

BTW- I am reading how to castrate a bull at present! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ... Seems the guys didnt know that they are chasing a Live Dynamite .

    Regarding Castration , Practicals are better than Theory . Rural India is rich in experience .You can learn from those farmers . And it's easy too.

    Keep trying.

    Bye

    K.SriKiran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey K,

    Good to see and read your comment :). Well the book turned out to be about management lessons: how to run company!
    Covers of the books seriously are deceptive
    :D
    love, Bella

    ReplyDelete