Monday, June 30, 2008

So Much To Do, So Little Time

Hmm, while twittering today, I realized, I have to do so many thing. I have to join back my guitar classes which I quit few months back for no apparent reason.. Second session of my salsa classes will begin from this Friday. (They have raised the fee too :( ). In addition I am not very happy with my current tattoo. It’s too small. I wonder if it looks like a butterfly or a moth. So I have decided to get one more and this time I going to get a lot bigger tattoo, on my lower back. I have decided the design too. Now, I just have to convince my husband as he thinks I will get some sort of infection or something.
I have just read some where today, I can’t recall where, it says 20 years down the line you will be unhappy for the things you did not do now than for the thing you did do.
So, my god, I have to do so many things. Just thinking where to start from?? :)

4 comments:

  1. Nice list. I'd pick any and start from it. :-) by the way, I heard infection sin tattoo parlor happen if they are not hygienic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :). i think i will start with salsa and move to other two. hey, and it's not the end of list i will keep adding to it. like going to himachal :)

    so, when are we going to a tattoo designer to get one done??

    ReplyDelete
  3. i guess the tag line is quite right. there is definitely so much to do in little time. and the primary reason why people get stuck to one thing is procrastination. guess the happy-go-lucky life that i lead is best. live life to the lees. that's one saying that's been adopted from school poem. and don't let urself get hurt by anyone or anything. cheers to life..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Shwetank, you'r right the happy-go-lucky life u lead is the best.

    Enjoy life to the fullest!
    Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete