Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Outgrown Kid I Have Adopted ;-)


Hey, this is the picture of my son, Emilio. I have adopted him a few weeks back. Well, my husband has never seen or met him but I am sure he would love to have an earning kid. :)
Wow, i can't stop thinking about what all i can do with my son's money. Anyway this post is about him not me, so hmmm, he is a nice kid. Cute little bald guy. Who is trying his best to look sexy here :P. and ya he keeps playing pranks all the time. Hope it's enough son?? Is it?? :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the acknowledgement, mummy.. this is gr8.. n i'm SO not trying to be sexy. I know for a fact that i cant be sexy... after all I'm the first person to see my bleary eyed, stubbly face with hair askew every morning!!! :) but this is the first time somebody's blogged abt me.. so thanks a ton. In fact make that 2 tons..
    Lotsa luv..
    Emilio

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you sure are sexy and handsome son.. above all you are the bright and happy person, and that's what matters the most.
    And for your Mummy(That's me) you are the most handsome guy of all, after ur daddy.
    :) Love mummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey why dont you blog about me too :P Not FaiR :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. @TechToNiK, okay okay, i shall write about a bebdaa i met in Lonawala. :P

    ReplyDelete