Friday, June 20, 2008

Got a butterfly Tattoo :)



I have got a beautiful  butterfly, pink and black color, tattoo on my right ankle.


Well, it did pain a bit, it’s like, as if,  some one is cutting in to your flesh with a sharp blade. So you can imagine what do i mean by A BIT!! ;-)

ofcourse, as expected, I screamed and  hauled and did  what ever I could- possibly.



 But, when I saw the result; Boy! It was worth enduring the pain.

In fact I’m planning to get one more tattoo; a bigger one this time.

6 comments:

  1. Cool! I can never get one, simply because of how fickle-minded I am when it comes to this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya right Gallivanter, you have to think long term before getting a tattoo done. As it's very difficult to remove it. Better not get one done than feel bad for the rest of ur life.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey that's a great tattoo you got there. I have seen the real one on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :), ya will replace it with the real one soon.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Video?? naahhh...i am crying in that :(

    ReplyDelete