Monday, February 18, 2008

I am loving it :)



I am writing after a long long time. All this time I was too busy with personal and professional life of mine. On personal front my parents are talking about my marriage with my boyfriend. My parents have met my beau’s mother and sisters. So one can understand how busy I must have been.
On professional side I have shifted from financial and life science PR team to technology team. Well, though I am more than excited to handle tech. clients, nevertheless, I don’t know anything about technology. I am a tech moron, as my BF calls me, and all this time I was happy that I know how to send /read an email or how to chat [where to chat ;-)] and a little bit about bloggin. However, now it seems, I have to work hard. Learn about technology atleast about the things in which my clients operate. I used to get bore whenever my beau try to teach me or talk about technology. But yesterday I asked him to help me understand what data centre is?

All in all a lot of things are happening in my life…and so far I like it.

1 comment:

  1. hi congratulations. good to know one saddu is happy after a long time. well every dog has its day...so they say..hehe...congrats....be happy always sotu motu ganju patelu..

    ReplyDelete