Monday, January 21, 2008

Hey do you know ..Sporshi Is COMMITTED ?? :)

In Love

Today while checking orkut, as always, I sneakily looked at Sporshi’s account. First thing which pleasantly surprise me was her status; COMMITTED. I could not hold back my curiosity and wrote a scrap to her; “oyeee... ur committed?? u did not even tell me...;-) enjoy.`` Then I pinged her on Gmail instantly “ Hey Ru committed?” and then I rushed to her workstation.
*Now you know how inquisitive I am* ;-)
Sporshi and I had a lengthy conversation after a pretty long time. She told me about this “Wonderful Assamese Guy”. She was blushing and shyly smiling when taking about him, and the very next moment boastfully and some what with proud showing his pictures.
We talked about how she met this guy, and how she is smitten by him. When do they plan to get engaged and get married? We talked out our differences as well. Once again we became friends.

I am happy to have her back as a friend and happier for her to get a guy of her dreams.

1 comment:

  1. oh wow, sporshi in love...that's great :-)lucky guy hehe.

    we need a treat...don't we?

    ReplyDelete