Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Make people love you...

Destiny plays an immense role in our lives. I still wonder how unlikely it was for me and Sanna to meet. We belong to different states, different cultures, work in different companies, and are completely different personalities. But today we have become inseparable.

smiley
Likewise a few days back I took a gentleman out for a media round, I don’t even service that account. I took him just to help a colleague who also happens to be a friend. On the way we (client and I) started chatting on different things and by the end of our round we became friends. I learned a lot of things from him such as how to give a little personal touch to your otherwise business relationship without overdoing it.

We were discussing about cooking and he claimed to be a good cook. Latter he told me that he had lost his mother at the age of 13; he was the eldest with a 9-year old brother and 4-year old sister. So he had to cook everyday before going to school that's how he become a great cook. He talked about his first love in life; to become an actor. But his father asked him to think of something sensible instead.

At around 48-year of age he is working as a vice president with a big company; is happily married, and has a very cute son and loving son. He has gone through the thick and thin in life, and he has forgotten nothing about his past, which I think has helped him not be bigheaded in life.

While climbing up the stairs of my home I pledged not to be arrogant ever in my life. As I know being proud will only make me miss beautiful things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment