Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Pheww...these guys

Today morning Kunal and I were fighting on something. I snatched his cell phone and hid in the staircase behind the door. But these guys knew about it and rammed in there and started snatching away the phone from me. During this tug of war I dropped the stylus of his chic Motorola cell.

So, Kunal and Styam made me climb down to the weak sunshade which has become shrubby thanks to wild wines. Initially I got scared that it will break and I will fall off but these guys stood there staring at me so I had to climb on it. But it was fun, and I could find the stylus as well.

With friends like these I am not scared of enemies at all . :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there... I gave one Inspiring Great Blog Award 2007 in 1 Million Love Messages :)

    You can grab it here: http://www.1millionlovemessages.com/2007/12/inspiring-great-blog-award-2007.html

    Have a Happy 2008

    ReplyDelete