Friday, December 14, 2007

Friends forever

This morning I got a g mail ping from a friend cum former colleague of mine. She wrote, “Hey! Even Kunal has put in his papers. What are you waiting for?” As soon as I read it, I rushed to Kunal and bombarded him with questions; " You did not tell me you have resigned! Where have you joined? When are you leaving?" i asked him. He took me to our usual hangout “The Staircase”. Initially, he was not forthcoming. But as he realised that there is no escaping without answering me; he finally gave up and confided into me. teddy bear
We discussed about all the offers he had, and decided which one was the best. After the meeting i was feeling a bit uneasy, the trouble is that i can't share these details with anyone, I can't even put it on my blog, because I have promised Kunal to keep things to myself only.


In the recent past, quite a few people have quit and more colleagues have put in their papers. Although new people are joining the team, all good friends are leaving the organization. In fact they too are asking me to change. But I am ambivalent about leaving this place and there are reasons. Sanna’s office is nearby so we have lunch together and return home together. My boss is a great writer, and he is helping me in improving my writing skill. I also share a good rapport with my boss and I am scared at the prospects of what if I get a bad boss in new office?

Well, as far as my shifting is concerned lets see what happens to it. But I am sure as hell that I am going to miss my friends.

1 comment: