Friday, August 27, 2010

Ah- I'm a MOM Now


It has been pretty long since i have not written to you dear blog. I m sorry for keeping my life secret from you;you know I am happy to be a mom, most of the times, but you know it is little difficult to get used to run around someone all the time try to understand what my child wants when her vocabulary is limited to DADA . Plus i don’t have right on a minute of my time anymore :(. it is difficult but at the same time there is a great satisfying feeling in raising someone who is a part of me. So the love is unconditional. I know it sounds like cliché but unconditional love gives greatest satisfaction and pleasure better than having a shot of ecstasy (no i have never tried it)


All in all my decision of having a child so early in our marriage, while my husband wanted to wait for another four years, was not that wrong. i am not like this. don’t you? :D. But as you are about to know i have become a mom now (mixed feelings). So i was busy looking after my little one. She is almost eleven months old and already a handful. phewwww. anyway i am going to be regular again going to share my feelings, happiness, vent my anger here and little bit of gossiping as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment