Monday, October 6, 2008

Nothing can kill a girl's love for shopping :)

The whole weekend I was down with fever. But it failed to stop me from going out shopping. My husband gifted me a very pretty Mangalsutra, which I will start wearing after our marriage in Himachal, according to Himachali rituals. Hey don’t get confused we are already married, we had our court marriage in April this year. But you know parents!

I even had to pop some medicine on our way home, which we took from the nearest chemist, and it almost knocked me off for the whole night. When I woke up in the morning I was hysterical. It was 10:30 am and I though its Monday. But then my husband calmed me down and reminded me that it is only Sunday. It took me 5 minutes to believe him.
Anyway, nothing can kill a girl’s love for shopping. On Sunday, too I went out shopping with mom. Though, I did not get a thing for my self and as Saturday i had to take medicine.( this time i took paracetamol)
Oh yeah, we even celebrated dad’s birthday at 12 midnight.:) A day in advance! We all were thinking it is Oct. 7. :D, we made him cut the cake on 6th and even made him believe that his birthday is on 6th. :)

All in all my weekend was wonderful.
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment