Friday, November 30, 2007

Call Me Whatever...

Sometimes I can’t understand my self. This girl who I never used to think of as a friend, suddenly became so close to me. When she left office today (she has got a better opportunity) I was feeling so strange. I was sort of missing her. But I scared of expressing this, because I think she will find it funny and laugh at me. friendshipMost of the people in office regarded her as a girl who is proud and lot of attitude. Just a few days back we become friends and started sharing things with each other. When I came close to her emotionally that I realized she is just another girl like me who also gets hurt by small things. When I mention to her what people think about her and what one particular girl, whom she really trusted, had to say about her, she just broke into tears like one small girl. Why people have to say something bad about every one? Why can’t they simply go about their business without making some one sad or pathetic?

Whatever, all I care is that I liked her and wish her good luck. But I think I lost one more good friend in life. Though we have made promises to keep in touch over phone and g- chat lets see how it will work out. All I wish now, is that I would have known her from the very day I had join this office, and she considers me a good friend.

And Ya I AM NOT A LESBIAN ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment